Santikos Real Estate is seeking an experienced Leasing Director to oversee the company’s 930,000 square foot retail portfolio. The employment status is full-time with competitive benefits; a base salary of $80,000 plus commission to target total cash compensation at approximately $150,000 annually. We provide competitive benefits like Company Paid Medical and 401k Matching. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Real Estate.
- Work with listing brokers on the marketing and leasing of multi-property retail/office portfolio in San Antonio.
- Handles multiple aspects of the leasing process from prospect canvassing to showing space and preparing proposals.
- Develop and implement proactive leasing plans for each property including setting budget goals and strategies for executing set plans.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all aspects of assigned properties.
- Assess and understand the competitive properties and critical market dynamics relative to property portfolio.
- Prepare monthly leasing reports, status updates and merchandising category hit lists.
- Oversee tenant negotiations for specific spaces through the Letter of Intent (LOI) process, and interface and assist the external attorney on lease negotiations.
- Work exclusively with tenants to negotiate lease rewards and maintain positive tenant retention across the retail portfolio.
- Interact with brokerage community and effectively articulate features, attributes and availabilities at the projects.
- Demonstrate and implement excellent skills in deal structuring, financial analysis and finalizing transactions.
- Collaborate with Property Management Team and other key internal Real Estate personnel to execute property goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Management or other related field required.
- Minimum of five years or more of progressive field experience.
- Must be willing to collaborate and be a team player with a strong work ethic.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with brokers, prospects and tenants across a broad spectrum of categories and price points.
- Must spend the majority of time outside of the office canvassing, meeting with potential tenants, establishing broker relationships, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: San Antonio, Texas