Coordinate the daily activities of the culinary unit for Santikos, while focusing on profit enhancement, facility and team member safety. Maintain team member satisfaction and morale while providing excellent and guest service and food quality. Possible assignments may include operational responsibility for bar, restaurants, concessions, in-theatre dining, and/or catering.
- Responsible for team member recruitment, selection, training and development.
- Responsible for development, execution and consistent delivery of guest service initiatives.
- Development of effective communication and teamwork.
- Generate new and incremental revenue opportunities.
- Manage labor, expense, and cost of goods budgets, weekly schedules, consistent use of tools.
- Food, guest, and team member safety.
- Ensure high facility integrity and food quality
- Support initiatives aimed at enhancing the Santikos brand.
- Bachelors Degree or two (2)years of management experience in theatre, entertainment or high volume restaurant.
- Three(3) years leadership experience in Theatre, entertainment or high volume restaurant setting strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Intermediate PC skills (including Excel, Word, financial systems and Outlook)
- Professional presentation and strong guest service skills.
- Training and Employee motivation skills.
- Must be a hands-on, self directed individual with team oriented work style.
- Candidates must have proven job stability through strong work history.
- Position requires flexible availability and the ability work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines.
Responsibility for executing strategic short and term plans.
Develop menu items and maintain high quality products for our guests.
Leadership development and training.
Sanitation/Cleanliness and adherence to safe food handling practices.
Facility integrity and maintenance.
Maintaining a training program for team members that is compliant and vibrant